An Experience to learn about, and live flamenco in Granada
With this guided tour, you will not only get to know the culture and history of flamenco and the Zambra of Granada, but you will be able to experience it and feel it in first person.
Why is this guided tour to The Albaicin and The Sacromonte different?
Apart from knowing the two most characteristic neighborhoods of Granada, you will vibrate with the rhythm of the Flamenco Percussion Box. You will learn some of its secrets thanks to Manuel, a local master percussionist.
We will visit a very special flamenco school, where you can see its dance halls and learn about its history. It is located in an old cave prepared for teaching flamenco.
Between cobblestone streets with amazing views of the Alhambra we will continue this route on foot. Through the narrow streets of Sacromonte we will meet José, a flamenco guitarist who will tell you some of the guitar’s secrets.
We will finish this magical tour in Curro´s cave, one of the greatest flamenco connoisseurs in Granada. This versatile and unique artist will tell you first hand the history of the zambra granaína.
Be warned; this is not a typical flamenco show for tourists! Do you want to know flamenco in Granada in a different way?
Promotional code (-15%): REDISCOVER
Price per adult
Prepare your visit
Have in mind this information and suggestions before starting
Why are you going to like it?
- Premium small groups to make your experience closer and safer.
- You will get to know flamenco from the hand of its artists.
- You will visit the Albaicín and Sacromonte.
- Guitar and Flamenco Percussion Box demonstration.
- You will know the history of the zambra and the gypsies.
- Multimedia content to improve understanding.
- Expert locales guides.
- The guided tour is just in one language.