What is a cookie?
A “cookie” is a small amount of text that is stored in your browser (such as Google Chrome or Apple Safari) when you browse most websites.
What is NOT a cookie?
It is not a virus, nor a Trojan, nor a worm, nor spam, nor spyware, nor does it open pop-up windows.
What information does a cookie store?
Cookies do not usually store sensitive information about you, such as credit cards or bank details, photographs or personal information, etc. The data they save is technical, statistical, personal preferences, content personalization, etc.
The web server does not associate you as a person but with your web browser. In fact, if you regularly navigate with the Chrome browser and try to navigate the same website with the Firefox browser, you will see that the website does not realize that you are the same person because you are actually associating the information with the browser, not person.
What kind of cookies exist?
- Technical cookies: They are the most elementary and allow, among other things, to know when a human or an automated application is browsing, when an anonymous and registered user navigates, basic tasks for the operation of any dynamic website.
- Analysis cookies: They collect information about the type of navigation you are doing, the sections you use most, products consulted, time zone of use, language, etc.
- Advertising cookies: They show advertising based on your browsing, your country of origin, language, etc.
What are own and third-party cookies?
Own cookies are those generated by the page you are visiting and those of third parties are those generated by external services or providers such as Mailchimp, Mailrelay, Facebook, Twitter, Google adsense, etc.
Cookies accepted by regulations and cookies excepted
According to the EU directive, the cookies that require informed consent by the user are analytical and advertising and affiliation cookies, excepting those of a technical nature and those necessary for the operation of the website or the provision of services expressly requested by the user.
What cookies does this website use?
This website uses its own and third party cookies. This website uses the following cookies that are detailed below:
Login: The cookies to login allow you to enter and exit your Andalusia 360 account.
Personalization: Cookies help us remember which people or websites you have interacted with, so that we can show you related content.
Preferences: Cookies allow us to remember your settings and preferences, such as the preferred language and your privacy settings.
Third party cookies
This website uses analysis services, specifically, Google Analytics to help the website analyze the use made by users of the website and improve its usability, but in no case are they associated with data that could identify the user. Google Analytics, is an analytical web service provided by Google, Inc., The user can check here the type of cookies used by Google.
Social network cookies can be stored in your browser while browsing https://www.andalucia360travel.com/ for example, when you use the content sharing button of https://www.andalucia360travel.com/ on some social network.
Below you have information about the cookies of the social networks that this website uses in its own cookies policies:
- Facebook cookies, see more information in their cookies policy
- Pinterest cookies, see more information in their cookies policy
- YouTube cookies, see more information in its cookies policy
- Instagram cookies, see more information in their cookies policy
Can cookies be deleted?
Yes, and not only delete, but also block, in a general or particular way for a specific domain.
To delete cookies from a website you must go to your browser settings and there you can search for those associated to the domain in question and proceed to its removal.
- Cookie settings for Google Chrome
- Cookie settings for Apple Safari
- Cookie settings for Internet Explorer
- Cookie settings for Mozilla Firefox
Acceptance of cookies
In addition to the use of our own cookies, we allow third parties to set cookies and access them on your computer. The consent of the use of the cookies of these companies is linked to the navigation through this website.
More information about cookies
If you wish to have greater control over the installation of cookies, you can install programs or add-ons to your browser, known as “Do Not Track” tools, which will allow you to choose those cookies that you wish to allow.